Before attending please see our new protocols
Important Patient Announcement
Current NHS Covid info
NEW practice protocols- please read before your appointment
Start your Screening, please complete 24-48 hrs before attending
Current NHS Covid Info
COVID 19 Screening
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS BEFORE ATTENDING THE PRACTICE
Please note we still have the facility to treat patients in pain but the types of treatment we can offer are much reduced now due to our current guidance – please call the practice to discuss your emergency needs.
Should you have an emergency please contact our reception team, (pain, swelling, bleeding and deterioration of your health). You may see some changes when it is your time for your next appointment.
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions (please use the online screening form to speed up our screening). You will be asked those same questions again at your appointment ONLY attend if you do not have any symptoms and are not self-isolating or due to family isolation
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter and leave the practice. We no longer offer magazines, as they are difficult to clean.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
When you attend your dental appointment please be aware of the following:
- To reduce the number of visitors please attend your appointment alone, if possible If you are attending with your child, only 1 parent or guardian to enter the practice
- Please contact the surgery on your arrival as we have a closed door policy at the moment
- Wear a facial covering (scarf/mask)
- Do not bring bags or unnecessary additional items in with you.
- Keep the recommended chairs width between you and other patients
- Avoid touching surfaces and please do not lean on the reception desks
- Pay with card or contactless where possible
- Please ensure we have your updated mobile number and email address for any future communication. This is the quickest and most environmentally friendly way for us to communicate with you.
Thank you for understanding, John G Plummer Associates Dental Surgeons
Important Patient Announce
We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Our practice has always maintained the highest cross infection control protocols, however, in light of the Covid-19 pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines, training, and protocols to ensure your safety. In view of the potential seriousness of this disease, please note that we respectfully ask that you bear with us as we prepare our surgeries to welcome you back in a phased return to routine care.
The return of routine care may not begin for a number of weeks or even months due to the complexities that occur during dental treatment and the limited availability of appropriate PPE. Please be patient. This also means a reduction in the number of patients we can see each day due to enhanced measures we must take to maintain safety. We will endeavor to meet the clinical needs of our patients as quickly as possible, with the most clinically urgent problems given priority in the early stages of the resumption of our service.
We kindly ask that you do not attend the practice unless you have an arranged appointment, but telephone or email us with any queries. Please be aware we are receiving a high volume of calls and ask you to use our email service. We thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon in an environment that is safe for everyone in these difficult times.
The Partners John G. Plummer & Associates